Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Patra Bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Patra Bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Patra Bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to patra bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters) recipe. You can cook patra bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters) using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Patra Bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters):
- Prepare 15-20 of large patra leaves (colocasia leaves).
- Provide 1/2 cup of tamarind extract.
- Take 2 cup of besan.
- You need 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of zeera & ajwain.
- Get 3 tsp. of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get of water to make thick paste.
- Provide of For seasoning: 1 tbsp. oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of each cumin & mustard seeds.
- Use 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp. of sesame seeds.
- Get 1 of tsbp. coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coconut grated fine.
Steps to make Patra Bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters):
- Clean, wash and wipe leaves. Cut thick veins with a pair of scissors. Mix all ingredients (except seasoning) The mixture should be a thick paste. Place a leaf backside up on a flat work surface. Take a little paste and apply thinly all over leafsurface. Place another leaf over it. Repeat..
- Make the roll tight and seal sides with some paste..
- Place all the rolls in a steamer.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes.
- When done slice it as shown in pic.
- Deep fry the slices in hot oil until crisp.
- For tadka: Heat oil in a small pan.Add seeds & allow to splutter. Add curry leaves, sesame seeds, coriander, and coconut. mix well pour the seasoning on the prepared deep fried slices &serve hot with dips of ur choice..
If you find this Patra Bhajiya(colocasia leaves fritters) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.