Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Antigua Sunday Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Antigua Sunday Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to antigua sunday bread recipe. You can have antigua sunday bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Antigua Sunday Bread:
- You need 2 cups of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Oil.
- Get 2 tsp of Butter.
- Get 2/3 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Antigua Sunday Bread:
- In a bowl, add the yeast, sugar and a cup of water and mix well. Let it sit for about 10 minutes..
- Then in a separate bowl stiff in 2 cups of flour. Now add in the oil, butter and salt..
- Pour the yeast mixture into the flour mixture and make a soft dough. Now cover the dough and let it rise for an hour..
- Now knead the dough for some time to remove all the air out. Then shape the dough into desired sizes and shapes and place on a greased baking pan. Let it rise for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes use 1 tbsp and a tsp of water to grease all bread pieces..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 Degree Celsius for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy..
If you find this Antigua Sunday Bread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.