Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Ciabatta Bread (No Knead) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Ciabatta Bread (No Knead) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian ciabatta bread (no knead) recipe. You can cook italian ciabatta bread (no knead) using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Ciabatta Bread (No Knead):
- Provide 320 ml of Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Get 30 ml of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 3 Cups of Bread flour.
Instructions to make Italian Ciabatta Bread (No Knead):
- In a big mixing bowl: Mix all the aforementioned ingredients- One by one..
- Firstly, the water & yeast- mix it well…then add in the olive oil & salt & give all a nice mix, altogether..
- Now, add in the Flour & mix it well with the gentle folding methods- (Don’t over-mix) & cover the bowl & keep it for its 1st proofing for 40 mins by the timer..
- After the first 40 mins open the lid- Gently again fold gently, the four sides, allowing air to percolate into the same (dip your fingers in water in a separate bowl) to avoid it sticking too much in the fingers while folding..
- Again, close the lid- set it aside for its 2nd proofing for the next 40 mins time..
- Again, the same procedures repeated (aforementioned): Set it aside for its 3rd proofing with its cover on..
- Time for the 4th proofing- Following the same methods- mentioned above. Set aside for the 40 mins time again..
- Now, open the lid- Sprinkle/Dust some flour all over it (dough) gently & on the workstation too- so as to avoid sticking to the same & place it on the workstation now..
- Now, with a cake/dough divider- gently lift it up a bit, from all its 4 sides & then cut it into 4 equal halves with the same..
- In a baking tray: Line up with a parchment paper that’s slightly bigger than the size of the baking tray..
- Now, gently & carefully lift up the 4 dough-lets with the help of the divider/tool in hands & place it very cautiously into the tray- by keeping sufficient places in between each other & also the extra size of the lining paper should now be folded in between each one of them to avoid any contact with them from any sides..
- Now, time for its final proofing for the last 40 mins time in the same way. Placed in the tray & covering the tray with a cloth..
- Bake it now, in a preheated oven at 220C, for about 20-25 mins time or until it turns dark golden brown from all its sides..
- Take it out from the oven- Allow it to cool down just a bit & then, Transfer it to the serving tray/plate…& serve it hot/warm as you prefer. Just freshly baked from the HOME-BAKERY..
- Note– Bread Flour (Homemade): If you don’t know what bread flour is or how to prepare that at home- you can substitute the same by normal AP Flour too but the texture definitely varies quite a bit..
If you find this Italian Ciabatta Bread (No Knead) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.