Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Calorie High Protein Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Calorie High Protein Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Calorie High Protein Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low calorie high protein salad recipe. You can have low calorie high protein salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie High Protein Salad:
- You need 50 grams of Red Pepper.
- Prepare 50 grams of Green Pepper.
- Use 30 grams of Red Onion.
- Take 60 of Mixed Leaves.
- Get 2 medium of Boiled Egg Whites.
- Prepare 100 grams of Diced Cooked Chicken.
- Use 4 each of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take 10 ml of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1 small of Dy Pan Fried Walnuts.
- Get 1 slice of Wholemeal bread.
- Use 1 medium of Grated Carrot.
Instructions to make Low Calorie High Protein Salad:
- Turn oven on to 160c. Mix chilli powder and paprika with a drop of water or oil and marinade the chicken before putting in the oven. When placed in the oven leave until cooked through, approx 20 minutes. Alternatively boil the chicken for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Prepare vegetables and leave in a bowl. Pour balsamic vinegar over salad leaves and vegetables and mix well..
- Heat a dry frying pan on a medium heat. Add the crushed walnuts to the pan shaking frequently to avoid burning. Remove from heat after approx 3 mins and add to your salad..
- Assemble food and enjoy.
If you find this Low Calorie High Protein Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.