Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Seafood Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Seafood Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's seafood enchiladas recipe. You can have mike's seafood enchiladas using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Seafood Enchiladas:
- Take of ● For The Seafood [all rough chopped or fine minced].
- Take 4 of Medium Lobster Tails [split & lifted from shell].
- Provide 1 Pound of LG Raw Scallops.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Medium Raw Shrimp.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of Can Crab Meat [check for any shells].
- Get 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cube of Salted Butter.
- Take of ● For The Enchilada Filling.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green & Yellow Bell Peppers [+ reserves for garnish].
- Get 1/3 Cup of Diced White Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream Or Half & Half.
- Get 1 Cup of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Use 1 Can of Rotell Tomatoes [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 Can of Seafood Stock [only as or, if needed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Cilantro [+ reserves for garnish].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Take 1 of Minced Jalepeno [+ reserves for garnish].
- Get 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 Cups of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Toppers & Garnishments [see above for others].
- You need as needed of Guacamole.
- Provide 12 of " Warmed Flour Tortillas.
- Provide 1 Can of Hatch Enchilada Sauce [use as needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Seafood Enchiladas:
- Quarter your large raw scallops, add your de-veined and deshelled shrimp and crab meat with butter and everything in the seafood section. Simmer for three minutes..
- Season and broil your lobster tails at 400° for 10 minutes. We typically use a Himalayan Salt Brick to seat them upon..
- Chop all vegetables and seafood..
- Add cheeses and creams. Mix well..
- Fresh flour tortillas pictured.
- Over stuff your warmed tortillas and roll them up tightly..
- You can go with 6" tortillas to make this recipe go much further..
- Coat with shredded Mexican 3 Cheese..
- Top with all reserves. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes uncovered..
- Lightly top at service with warmed Hatch Green Chili Enchilada Sauce..
- Serve piping hot..
- Garnish well! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Seafood Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.